When a withdrawal from school is to be effected because of a move from the school District, parents must supply the school with the exact date of withdrawal, their new address, and the name of the school District to be entered. A transfer card will then be issued to the withdrawing pupil(s).
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.